How about writing three full pages every morning after you wake up?
In this episode, Kyle and Mark review the practice of writing morning pages, a practice started by author Julia Cameron. Will Kyle actually hand write his morning pages every morning? Will emptying their mind ready them for the day? Find out all of this and more in this episode of The Productivity Lab!
Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Toni Morrison
- Mark’s Spotify Show Episode (33 & 1/3rd) – Thank to my friend for reaching out!
- Everyday Superhumans
- Julia Cameron – The Artist Way
- TPL – Paper Only
- TPL – Gratitude Journaling
- TPL – Daybook
- TPL – The Practice Review
- TPL – Kanban
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter