Productivity Lab is going on hiatus. Kyle and Mark are taking a much needed break for some rest, relaxation, and to focus on other life projects. As with all, things can get very hectic, so you have to remember when to take some time away for yourself. Productivity isn’t about how much you can do—it’s about how you’re being intentional with your time.
We’ll be gone for a few weeks, but if you miss us, you can always replay a few past episodes to check out a challenge or a book you’ve been thinking about. Or you can take this as your own productivity signal and slow down. Enjoy a book, a walk in the park, some coffee or tea. Enjoy the process and not the outcome.
Until next time, stay productive.
P.S. Illustration by Mark (@askmarkio)
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Mark’s fortnightly newsletter: The [Input|Output]’s of Mark
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s fortnightly newsletter: Dispatches from Quadrant Nine
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter