Welcome to our second book review! In this episode Mark and Kyle sit down to review the hit sensation in productivity circles around the world: Atomic Habits by James Clear. Just published over a year ago Jame Clear’s book took the productivity and self improvement corners of the internet by storm, and being praised as one of the best books on habit formation ever published.
Is this book overrated? What are the big takeaways from this books? And is it work your time and your money? All this and more in today’s episode of The Productivity Lab.
Resources & Fun Stuff
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- James Clear’s blog
- James Clear’s newsletter
- Screw Motivation What You Need Is Discipline
- Triggers by Marshall Goldsmith
More from The Productivity Lab
More From Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter