What if there was a drink out there that just by the simple act of drinking it could magically make you more productive and focused? And no we’re not talking about coffee. Well, the folks over at Magic Mind sure think they’ve cracked the code, going as far as calling it the “world’s first productivity drink.” With their blend of nootropics and other mind and body enhancing supplements, the team at Magic Mind guarantees that in just two weeks time of drinking their concoction that you will see an increase in your productivity.
In this episode Kyle & Mark put their claims to the test. Is Magic Mind really as good as they claim it to be? Or is it just another scam like Bullet Proof Coffee? Listen now to find out!
Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Analog Productivity
- Nootropic Depot
- Labdoor – Great site that ranks the best supplements including nootropics.
- “How This Under 30 Entrepreneur Moved From Software To Create Silicon Valley’s New Morning Elixir: Magic Mind” – Forbes
- Beyond Coffee
- Greater Courses: The Addicted Brain
- A Beginner’s Nootropic: L-Theanine and Caffeine – Nootropedia
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter