In the time of this global pandemic, many are finding themselves looking to improve existing skills or cultivate new ones. But how do you learn quickly and apply these new skills?
Enter Ultralearning by Scott Young where we are promised that we can future-proof our careers by learning. In Ultralearning, Scott lays out the 9 principles and methods that we can use to “learn anything deeply and quickly.
Find out what Kyle & Mark thought of this book in this episode of The Productivity Lab.
Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Ultralearning by Scott Young
- CGP Grey Spaceship You (video)
- Hyperfocus Review
- Digital Minimalism Review
- Atomic Habits
- Mark’s Austin Podcasters Mind Map
- Forest App Review
- Should Game Designers Follow Negative Feedback – Game Makers Toolkit (video)
- Surely You’re Joking Mr Feynman
- The Case Against Education – Bryan Caplan
- Spaced Repetition
- Wired – Gravity Explained (video)
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter