Sometimes our todo list can be overwhelming with too many things of equal importance on it all at once. How do you stop such madness from consuming you? In this episode of The Productivity Lab we test out one method for sorting our todo list know as Dice & Doing.
The rules of Dice & Doing are simple: write a number next to the item in your to do list, pick a die that matches the size of the list (or use a random number generator online) and roll away. The number the die (or random number generator) lands on is what you’ll do. In this episode Kyle & Mark test out this simple method to see if it really does make a difference in their daily productivity. All of this and more in this episode of The Productivity Lab!
Resources & Fun Stuff
- Waited by Mark Askew (Mark’s latest story)
- Starward Shadows Quarterly (The publication Kyle’s submitting to)
- The Productivity Project book Review – The Productivity Lab
- Refuse to Choose! by Barbara Sher
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter