Time tracking is a hot topic in the world of productivity. We only have so many hours in a day and sometimes it’s best to know exactly how you’re spending them, especially in the world of getting stuff done. Have you ever wondered how many hours you actually put into your side projects? Do you really want to know just how long you spend on reddit when you should be writing an email you’ve been procrastinating on? If so, then time tracking is something that might just interest you.
In this episode Kyle & Mark talk about their history of time tracking, how it has affected their lives and their love of Toggl.
Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Mark’s Toggl Usage
- Rescue Time – Automated time tracker for app & website use
- Forest App
- MultiTime (iOS only)
- The Best Time Tracking Apps in 2019 – College Info Geek
More from The Productivity Lab
More From Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter