Between last week’s review of Forest and the episode before it on the Mobile Monochrome method, we’ve explored apps that are supposed to limit our phone usages. Instead of trying to avoid our phones this time, we wanted to praise the apps that make us more productive people.
In this episode of The Productivity Lab Kyle & Mark reflect upon their top five apps they use to get stuff done in their productive lives. From the task managers to the calendars, Kyle & Mark share the apps they absolutely cannot live without.
We want to hear from you, what are your top five apps you can’t live without? Tweet them to us @ProductiveLab!
Resources & Fun Stuff
- Open Austin
- Automate the Boring Stuff Using Python
- Apex This
- Austin Podcasters on Instagram
- The PARA Method
*** App Spoilers Below! ***
Mark’s Top 5 Apps
Kyle’s Top 5 Apps
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter