This is a rebroadcast of Episode 30: Scary Fast Book Review.
Today we take a turn from the best sellers list and take a deep dive into the self publishing scene within our work of productivity. In this episode Kyle & Mark review Scary Fast, a little known book by Canadian-American author Brian Michael Stegner. The book promises that the methods it covers will not only make you more productive, but significantly more so.
How does this book compare to the A listers previously reviewed on the show? What exactly is “scary fast”? And is it really possible to 10x your productivity? All of this and more in this episode of The Productivity Lab!
Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Kinesis Freestyle 2 Split Ergonomic Keyboard
- SmartDesk 2 by Autonomous
- Camp NaNoWriMo
- Apex This
- The 80/20 Rule (Aka Pareto Principle)
- Parkinson’s law
- Hyperfocus Book Review – The Productivity Lab
- Zipf Mystery – Vsauce
- SMART Goals
- Cold Showers Review – The Productivity Lab
- One Year of Experiments – The Productivity Lab
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
More from The Productivity Lab
More from Mark & Kyle
- Mark’s personal website: askmark.io
- Mark’s Instagram & Twitter
- Kyle’s personal website: quadrantnine.net
- Kyle’s Instagram & Twitter